- Users of this site should read this and accept prior to the registration. You must not use this site in any way unless you agree to all the terms and conditions below. If your registration is activated it is understood that you agreed to all our present and future terms and condition which will be amended as & when require. This amendment should be noticed by the user when ever as when he visits our site. It is understood that if the user notices or not that he has agreed for the terms and condition is accepted.
- Potential Real Estate Web Site owned and made available by Potential Real Estate, P.O. Box 64380, Dubai, United Arab Emirates referred to in these Terms and Conditions as ' we and us' 'The terms, covenants, conditions and provisions below ( The 'Terms and Conditions ) constitute an agreement between you the user and us, and set out the conditions upon which you may access the information, products, material and services available through the Site. By accessing, viewing, or using any of the information, products, materials or services available on or through this Site, you indicate that you understand and intend these Terms and Conditions to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written document and equally binding and that you accept such Terms and Conditions and agree to be legally bound by them.
- Potential Real Estate does not assure any guarantee for the third party transaction conducted by the investor/buyer / seller / Agent / Land Lord / customer. It is an individual responsibility to make sure of the purchase and sell of the property available globally.
Revised Terms & Conditions
It is our sole discretion to change or revise any of the Terms and Conditions (whether contained in these Terms and Conditions or in any other Terms and Conditions contained on any of the pages of this Site) at any time. It is the user responsibility to visit the Terms and Conditions of this Site on a regular basis to ascertain whether any amendments to these Terms and Conditions or to any of the other Terms and Conditions on areas of this Site have been made. If you do not agree to such an amendment you should immediately cease to use this Site.
All the materials and contents, pictures and other related concepts are owned by the Potential Real Estate and user agree not use this contents in any or other web or any where it may be required.
Potential Real Estate under no circumstances take responsibility if the user of the potential web site post any copy right material at our site. Any claims due to the copy right item the user will be held responsible and other consequent claims.
Potential Real Estate is the sole owner of the web site and have full rights to edit / delete the material posted in the web site whether it is under copy right or not and confirm no claims will be entertained in case of any loss or damage due to edit and delete.
The user agreed that no claim will be made under any circumstance for using the potential web site.
Potential Real Estate committed to protect the privacy of the user of their personal details collected at the time of registration. Potential Real Estate takes at most care and security of the web hosting. However, it does not guarantee in case due to the various reason if the details are reviled. In such case the potential real estate will not entertain any claim arising out of such incidents.
Limitation of Liability
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR IN ANY OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL OPERATE TO EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT OUR LIABILITY FOR:
- DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM OUR OR OUR EMPLOYEES' NEGLIGENCE
The user hereby agree to use Potential Web Site at their own Risk Potential Real Estate or their direct or indirect employee/associates or any other individual will not be held responsible for loss or damage arising by using the potential web site.
Links to Other Sites
Potential Real Estate reserves the right to link and exchange the information posted in the potential web site at his own discretion.
Potential Real Estate has sole right to allot the privileges of using Potential Web Site under no circumstance. Potential Real Estate assured or committed that potential real estate will allow to use the web site as whole or part of the services even if the registration is accepted.
Potential Real Estate has the right to accept or reject the registration or can cancel the registration at any point of time without informing the registrar and confirm that no need to give any justification for not accepting or deleting the registration.
Upon acceptance of the terms & condition it is understood that the registrar has agreed to the above term & condition whether he receive the reply or not regarding the status of his registration.
Please be aware using the copy right material or posting the copy right material or other pornography pictures or any other illegal contents on our web site is totally prohibited and considered as web crime.
In case such kind of action posted on our web site without our knowledge or posted by us overlooked we still held responsible of the user for posting such matters and held him responsible to pay any / all claims arising due to the such kind of actions.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTING THE PROPERTY.
1. IF DEVELOPER.
a. SELLING AGREEMENT WITH POTENTIAL REAL ESTATE.
b. IF THE DEVELOPER IS SELLING SECONDARY MARKET PROPERTY OF THEIR OWN OR OTHER PROPERTY
1% COMMISSION IS APPLICABLE FOR THE DEVELOPER AND THE POTENTIAL REAL ESTATE WILL CHARGE 1% FROM THE BUYER.
2. IF LANDLORD OR OWNER.
a. REGISTRATION COPY OR BOOKING FORM OF THE PROPERTY TO BE SENT TO OUR EMAIL
b. MOU WITH LANDLORD OR OWNER WITH POTENTIAL REAL ESTATE TO BE SIGNED
c. THE PROPERTY WILL BE HOSTED ON LINE FOR 3 MONTHS FREE OF CHARGE WITH MAXIMUM
OF 3 PICTURES.
d. IF PROPERTY IS NEW DEVELOPMENT, THE COMMISSION WILL BE AGREED BEFORE
ACTIVATING THE PROPERTY ON LINE
e. OUR NORMAL COMMISSION FOR THE EXISTING PROPERTIES WILL BE 1%FROM THE BUYER AND SELLER.
f. AS PER THE TERMS IF THE PROPERTY IS FROM THE SECONDARY MARKET 1% COMMISSION IS CHARGED
FROM THE BUYER AND SELLER.
g. FOR RENTING PROPERTY 5% COMMISSION WILL BE CHARGED FROM THE TENANT.
3. FOR AGENTS AND REAL ESTATE COMPANIES
a. REGISTRATION COPY OR BOOKING FORM OF THE PROPERTY OWNER TO BE SENT TO OUR EMAIL
SIGNED MOU WITH THE LANDLORD OR OWNER OF THE PROPERTY TO BE SENT TO OUR EMAIL
b. THE PROPERTY WILL BE HOSTED ON LINE FOR 1 MONTH FREE OF CHARGE WITH ONE PICTURE
c. IF PROPERTY IS NEW DEVELOPMENT, THE COMMISSION WILL BE AGREED IN WRITING BEFORE ACTIVATING THE PROPERTY ON LINE
d. OUR NORMAL COMMISSION FOR THE EXISTING PROPERTIES WILL BE 1%FROM THE BUYER AND SELLER.
e. AS PER THE TERMS IF THE PROPERTY IS FROM THE SECONDARY MARKET 1% COMMISSION IS CHARGED FROM THE BUYER AND SELLER.
f. FOR RENTING PROPERTY 5% COMMISSION WILL BE CHARGED FROM THE TENANT AND 5% SECURITY DEPOSIT. DEPOSIT IS REFUNDABLE , AFTER HANDING OVER THE FLAT TO THE LANDLORD IN GOOD CONDITION AS GIVEN.